Art to Heart Classes and Seminars
View Meagan’s Presentation on ‘Narcissistic Enchantment’
Healing the Motherline – For Men and Women
Exploring the Feminine from the Personal to the Sacred
Explore the impact of the Feminine on our lives
personally, socially and spiritually.
In a safe and playful environment
using art process, movement, guided imagery and writing,
we travel deep into the images and stories of our feminine ancestry.
During the weekend we look at patterns of behavior and core beliefs inherited from the Motherline,
address body image, issues of power
and our relationship to the Sacred Feminine.
Saturday and Sunday
March 24-25, 2018
Some Partial Scholarships Available
Opening the Gates of Wisdom
A creative exploration of aging and the second half of life using ritual, movement, art process and community
- Discover a deeper sense of purpose and the wisdom of Eldership.
- Explore what it means to age gracefully, with passion and purpose?
- Learn how to bring our wisdom and guidance into the world?
- Develop resources to handle the physical, emotional and mental challenges of aging with grace and perspective.
This 9 month group will explore the Eight Gates of Wisdom as described in “The Second Half of Life” by Angeles Arrien. These gates include the:
- Silver Gate – Facing new experiences and the unknown
- White Picket Gate – Changing identities, discovering one’s true face
- Clay Gate – Intimacy, sensuality and sexuality
- Black and White Gate – Relationships: the crucible of love, generosity, betrayal and forgiveness
- Rustic Gate – Creativity, service and generosity
- Bone Gate – Authenticity, character and wisdom
- Natural Gate – Presence of grace: happiness satisfaction and peace
- Gold Gate – Non-attachment, surrender and letting go
Using community, art process, writing and ritual, we will deeper our understanding of and connection to the purpose of aging and the awakening of eldership. This group offers an opportunity to learn the art of manifestation by looking at what supports and challenges us to age gracefully. And community will support the manifestation of right livelihood, healthy relationship, renewed passion, acceptance, and self-love.
9 Saturday Sessions in Sebastopol
Beginning February 2018
Feb 2, Mar 3, April 7, May 5, June 2, July 7, Aug 4, Sept 8, Oct 6
9 Days – $1170.00
Includes all art materials
(some partial scholarships available)
Monthly payments accepted – full payment $50 discount.
Exploring Your Cast of Characters
For Men and Women – Couples Welcome
Transform judgment into curiosity and caring
Identify and take ownership of your responses
Deepen your intimacy in relationships
Learn to bring compassion and healing to self and others
Use your creativity for healing
6 Saturday Sessions in Sebastopol
Beginning February 17, 2018
$420 per person if paid in full
$75 per session per person
(partial scholarships available)
Please call to reserve a space: